Wolf

WOLFY

New Products at WOLF!

Craig Danielson published this article on June 27, 2012 in Build Confidence,. Total Comments: 8 | Comment

WOLF offers innovative new products for Independent Building Materials dealers. Click below

About Craig Danielson

Craig has been at the center of The Wolf Organization’s success for over 20 years. Craig has held various positions, including Sales Representative, Regional Sales Manager, Vice President and Senior Vice President. He is involved with NAW, NBMDA and Principia Partners Decking Industry Council. Craig is also active in the community as a member of the fund raising committee of St. Magdalene’s Church.

Craig Danielson's avatar

Comments:

1. Bob Zechman Posted at 8:17 AM on 8/03/2012

Hi Craig how is everything going for the company? I work for part of Mack truck as a 2nd Shift Supervisor for Volvo. I am still using decking products from Wolf.

No avatar

2. Craig Posted at 3:40 PM on 8/03/2012

Bob,
That’s great.  Glad to hear you are doing well.  Everything is going well at WOLF.  We appreciate your support.  Have a great weekend and I hope to visit with you in the future.
Craig

No avatar

3. Allan May Posted at 4:20 PM on 9/18/2012

Hi Craig’
Im still in the business almost 40 years and also have a very slighty used Aristo-Kraft sales kit that I purchased from you through Conklin Lumber many years ago. I am looking at Wolf Cabinets for an up comimg job in Hopatcong NJ. Let me know if you need to borrow that sales kit.

Regards,
Al May

No avatar

4. Alys Diaz Posted at 10:35 AM on 12/26/2012

Hi Craig,I just wanted to said hi and wish you and your family and everyone at Wolf to have a happy holiday.Me and my family are doing okay.God bless and wish you have lots of business on 2013.

No avatar

5. Sandy Posocco Posted at 2:53 PM on 12/27/2012

Hi Craig,
I hope you had a nice Christmas and wishing you a Happy New Year.
I just liked your Facebook page and we are now following your company on Linkedin and twitter.  Check us out too!
Hope to see you and Dana soon!
Sandy

No avatar

6. Valerie Vicario Posted at 10:12 PM on 5/13/2013

We are rebuilding our home after hurricane sandy.We purchased beautiful wolf cabinets for our kitchen.Three of the cabinets are the wrong size.We have been given nothing but the run around about exchanging these cabinets.We were told we needed to repurchase the correct size.Then we were told there would be a 30% restocking fee.We purchased our cabinets as a package price and have no idea the price of the individual cabinets..No body can seem to tell me that.We can’t seem to get the replacement cabinets any sooner than 3 weeks and there’s no answer for that either.Then worst of all the dealer told me that I never paid for the ill fitting sink base so I would have to pay full price for the appropriate size.I paid a total package price and have no idea what each cabinet cost.this is preposterous.Please help me. Thank you,Valerie

No avatar

7. Jim Groff Posted at 2:42 PM on 5/14/2013

Valerie,
We’re sorry you’ve had problems getting what you need from your kitchen dealer or builder.  Plese contact me directly and we’ll get your situation resolved as quickly as possible.  Please send me your contact information using my email address (above).
Thanks,
Jim Groff, WOLF

No avatar

8. Valerie Vicario Posted at 9:12 AM on 5/30/2013

Thanks to Doug Wolf and Dave Taylor of Taylor Made Cabinets my cabinet issues are well on there way to being resolved.Special thanks to Doug for caring about his customers and putting me in contact with Dave Taylor.

No avatar